Please Join Us: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 for our monthly NFP Meeting
Location: Knights of Columbus building is located behind Saint Rose Church to the far left. The building has 3 garage doors with the entrance door to the meeting at the far left.
Time: Networking from 5:30-6pm with a speaker presentation around 6pm. Meeting concludes at 8pm.
***Attendance to NFP meetings remains free
Speaker: Linda Van Valkenburgh, certified executive career management coach who will present Recruiters Recruiters Recruiters – Can’t live with ‘em. Can’t live without ‘em.
Join NFP and certified executive career management coach Linda Van Valkenburgh, MS, CCMC, CJSS, CSMCS, CELDC, who will provide valuable tips on your understanding and dealings with executive recruiters, ATS systems, Sourcers, and the new LinkedIn interface to position yourself for career search. Linda will demonstrate search tools, what the recruiter sees when they are looking for candidates like you, current (mind boggling) statistics about what is going on in the recruiting industry, and many more recruiter search nuggets too good to miss!
Specifically you will learn:
- How to maximize and control what recruiters see so that you Differentiate vs. Disappear
- How to UP your LinkedIn content and PUNCH UP your headline so you are visible to the recruiters
- Find out HOW recruiters USE LinkedIn vs. the way we use LinkedIn
- How to find recruiters and “sourcers” and then build relationships
- What recruiters “see” behind the scenes when searching for candidates
- Constructing a site string / search commands in Google to find the people you need
- AND (as if that weren’t enough) what are the BEST searches to conduct on LinkedIn
Linda Van Valkenburgh, certified executive career coach of My Executive Career Coach, LLC – Stamford, CT, has great business experience in a broad range of corporate environments including marketing, advertising, engineering, entrepreneurial partnerships, industrial manufacturing and full time career development .