We do receive positions outside of IT- review our Electrical Engineer opening and reach out to Amanda@itechcp.com for more info!
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer whose duties will include producing engineering designs and related documentation following the customer specifications and other requirements; work on new product development efforts and improvement of existing products; comply with ISO quality requirements; help facilitate the company’s ongoing lean manufacturing initiatives; and assist the Engineering Manager in areas as needed.
This is a direct hire (fulltime employee) position in the Oxford-Derby, CT area. Local candidate preferred. Salary range is $90,000.00 – $103,000.00
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have BSEE with 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledgeable with both low and extra-low voltage circuits for motors and control systems.
- Capable of designing software-based electrical systems for both PLC and computer based control systems.
- Able to create PLC ladder logic diagrams and termination diagrams.
- Familiar with the operation of mechanical drive systems.
- Must have experience with the selection and sizing of electrical controls, drives, motors, operators, switches, etc.
- Must be proficient with SolidWorks (preferably with Electrical module)
- Experience with complex machine control system development, implementation, start-up and troubleshooting desired.
- Mechanical design experience a plus.
ITech Consulting Partners has proven success in providing contract and full-time IT professionals to Fortune 500 clients. Visit www.itechcp.com for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
Comments are closed.